Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fancy Night Out

Bryan took me out for a belated birthday dinner tonight. We had so much fun dressing up and feeling so fancy. Ruth's Chris downtown Minneapolis was absolutely amazing and delicious, although definitely only a special occasion restaurant for us because it's super expensive!

Oh, and the dress I'm wearing was only $10 at JCPenny! Love it when I run across a great deal.

Necklace: JC Penny

Dress: JC Penny

Clutch: Express

Shoes: Liz Claiborne

The reason I loved this dress so much when I tried it on in the store was it's vintage and classic look. The sleeves give it a forties feel while the shortened skirt still gives it a modern edge. Pair it with my favorite Liz pumps, a pretty necklace, and a statement clutch and you have yourself the perfect downtown dinner look.

Also, this entire outfit made me feel like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City, and I am definitely OK with that!



1 comment: