Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall/Winter Must Have


Sometimes a girl just wants to wear white! And let me tell you, there is nothing better than a comfy white sweater, skinny jeans, and a pair of boots. Ahhh, so glad it's finally fall. Once it starts getting colder out this outfit will pair perfectly with an earth tone scarf to match the brown boots.

I bought this sweater last fall for $12 at Kohl's for my wedding weekend. Yes, I was that girl who wore everything white from Thursday through Sunday of that weekend. Come on! You have to take advantage of being a bride and dress the part! I needed something comfy to arrive at the hotel Thursday evening and this was perfect. Warm, casual, and just allowed me to be comfortable and relax before a crazy weekend. Wearing this always brings back good memories :)



Sweater: Kohl's; Jeans: Express; Boots: Etienne Aigner


No comments:

Post a Comment