Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Fun

Bryan and I went out to a local sports bar after he got done with work today so I could meet a few of his co-workers. We had a great time and I loved being introduced as his wife! Always a plus when meeting new people :) Afterwards, we decided to use one of our wedding gift cards and go to Cracker Barrel for dinner. We are both so uncomfortably full and can barely move, so instead of packing up and cleaning the apartment tonight (since we're moving next weekend!) we are going to cuddle up on the couch and watch Sleepless in Seattle. What a perfect Friday night.

                   
Top: JC Penney; Jeans: Express; Shoes: JC Penney; Purse: Coach


 
I wanted this dress so badly to wear with leggings!
 I thought it would be perfect for opening presents on Christmas morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment