Monday, November 19, 2012

Moving Day

We are finally moved into our new apartment! It was a long day on Saturday, but we are so excited to be here in the new place. It's the perfect location, beautiful scenery, 1100 sq feet, and only a 10 minute commute to  Bryan's job!

Here are a few pictures I took from Saturday. Sorry no outfits again. I haven't been looking too nice lately while packing and working around the apartment! 


Ok, one outfit picture. I'm wearing my Pink yoga pants, Express tee-shirt, American Eagle headband, and I am unsure of where I bought the jacket. 

Bryan organizing the U-haul
And this is the mess I'm dealing with right now. Have I mentioned how much I hate packing and unpacking?
Officially my favorite thing about our new place.
A guest bathroom where I can hang our new monogrammed towels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment