Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Interview

I had an interview with Express today (where I used to work down in Iowa), and it was so much fun! I'm super excited to announce that I'm officially going back to Express! I met with the district manager today to discuss my different options, so I had to go all out with my outfit! Everything I'm wearing is Express except for the boots. I love this look because it's great for work (depending on what environment you work in. Definitely not acceptable for the business office!), and it can easily transition into an evening outfit. Just take off the jacket, maybe add red lipstick and a fun sparkly purse, and you're out of work and out on the town! I also think it would look great with a colored jacket or a colored shirt underneath. I just wanted to keep it simple today since it was an interview.





Love this new necklace I got on clearance at Express. Everyone should shop their semi-annual sales!  They always have a lot of great stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment