Thursday, January 3, 2013

Home for the Holidays

Here are just a few pictures from our trip home to Iowa for New Years' weekend. Bryan and I had such a great time seeing all of our family, and we are so grateful that we could take some time off to travel home.

My cousins came to visit from Arkansas :)


Just a little ice skating (Express dress and leggings; scarf from Goodwill)




The beautiful Mississippi River


My Mom and I looking through wedding pictures (she's wearing her broach from the wedding :)

The whole family celebrating New Years' Eve (Nordstrom Rack sweater; top from The Limited;
Express jeans; Cato necklace)


A little night photography after we rang in the new year




Bryan and I on New Years' Day (Express dress and leggings; scarf from Goodwill)



No comments:

Post a Comment