Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

Today is the first post of my new blog series: Friday Favorites! Every Friday I will post something I am currently loving. Could be fashion, a recipe, a favorite quote, etc. Check back every Friday for something new!

First up, my absolute favorite new accessory: my watch :) Now, I love my accessories, and I truly believe they can change an outfit, but I didn't have a watch until just a few weeks ago. My fabulous Mary Kay director gave this to me for a goal I reached, and I immediately fell in love! The all black color and little bit of pizzazz makes it elegant yet trendy. It can go with so many different outfits, and I can't go a day without wearing it!



And I wore it with this outfit!
Top: Target
Jeans: Express
Boots: JustFab.com

No comments:

Post a Comment