Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Traditions

Bryan and I are starting a new date night tradition. Every weekend we are going to choose a day where we have a "date night" and spend quality time together. It's been a little hectic lately, so we thought this would be a perfect way to make sure we always have one night a week that we can forget about the stresses of life and just focus on our relationship. Last night was our first date night and we went out to dinner and then ice skating! Definitely brought back memories from my childhood. We had so much fun downtown Minneapolis: people watching, eating amazing food at Mission American Kitchen and Bar, and laughing with each other while ice skating at The Depot.

I wanted to be comfortable with my clothing, but at the same time I wanted to look cute and festive. I went with one of my favorite red sweaters and a nice warm scarf. Here are some pictures from our night out.


Sweater: Express
Jeans: Express
Boots: thrifted Etienne Aigner
Scarf: ?
Purse: Coach




Walking around downtown




Ice skating at The Depot

I absolutely love ice skating. Didn't even fall once!


No comments:

Post a Comment