Saturday, December 8, 2012

Snow!

There is finally snow on the ground! It is absolutely gorgeous outside of our apartment and the sun made everything seem to sparkle this morning. Bryan and I ran a few errands today including buying a coffee table at IKEA, dropping my car off at the auto repair shop, and then running into the Mall of America to try and find Bryan new dress shoes. Let me tell you, not a good idea to go to the mall today! There were a million people out doing Christmas shopping and going to get pictures with Santa. We ended up not staying too long...

Here I am on our balcony. I think this might become my new spot to take pictures because the outside light makes everything look better and colors stand out so much more. I do not normally wear black and brown together, but my black snow boots have a hole in the heel from all the salt I used to walk through in college. I guess my riding boots will have to do for now.

Top: ?
Jeans: Express
Scarf: Gift from my mom
Boots: Etienne Aigner (thrifted from Goodwill)










No comments:

Post a Comment