Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! The last four days were amazing. Bryan and I spent Christmas alone here at the apartment, and it was so relaxing. This past weekend we went to visit a friend out west of the cities. We made a big fire out at his house and just relaxed. On Monday we baked cookies, had a candlelight Christmas Eve dinner, and then went to a late church service. Then yesterday we made crepes for breakfast, opened our presents from each other, and then had an amazing roast that Bryan made for us! What a perfect first Christmas together. I'm looking forward to many more! Here are a few pictures from the past few days.

Out at our friends house enjoying the warmth of the fire. I'm wearing my Express jeans and boots that
I picked up at the Salvation Army.

Our few Christmas decorations that we put up.

Christmas Eve

Christmas morning. Of course Bryan had to buy me a Vikings shirt...

Just cooking away :)

My Christmas day outfit
Dress: Dillards
Shoes: Liz Claiborne
Wrap: bought from an antique store in Arkansas





No comments:

Post a Comment