Monday, October 22, 2012

About Me

I am so excited that this is my first post! I thought I would start things off by writing up a short "About Me" section. I love fashion and I am really looking forward to sharing advice, my favorite trends and classic styles, and fun fashion finds with all of you. Enjoy!

Name: Patricia Ann Sjulson
Age: 23
Residence: Inver Grove Heights, MN
Relationship Status: Married (Just two weeks ago!)
College and Degree: Iowa State University '11; History - Bachelors of Science


Graduation party with my family!
Favorite Job: Working as a sales lead at Express after I graduated college
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Color: Red
Food I Could Not Live Without: Any sweets and pasta!
Guilty Pleasure: any season of the Real Housewives
Articles of clothing I could not live without: skinny jeans, leggings, and the perfect little black dress
Favorite fall accessory: my brown riding boots

My favorite things: leggings and my brown boots
Favorite designers/brands/stores: Express, Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Ann Klein shoes, Von Maur, Coach, Nordstrom Rack, Justin Alexander (my wedding dress designer), J Crew, Elizabeth Arden Pretty perfume, Lancome make-up

Best Fashion Finds Ever: Antonio Milani black pumps at Salvation Army for less than $10.00; simple business dress at Dillards for $8.99; my prom dress from Dillards for $40.00

Favorite Vacation Spot: North Shore of Lake Superior


Lutsen, MN
Randoms: I love coffee, antiques, going to museums, craft projects, playing the oboe and violin, listening to music, exploring the twin cities, tennis, golf, fishing, making jewelry, spending time with family, my husband, horses and dogs, my coach purse, making up recipes and cooking with my husband, baking, trying new restaurants, New Year's Eve, fall colors, reading and writing, thrift stores, camping, dancing, reality TV, Iowa State University, exploring new places, the Midwest, my brown riding boots, my friends, a million other things and of course everything to do with fashion!


Wedding present from my husband. My Coach purse!
I love these earrings I made!
My most recent craft project. Making decorations for my wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment