Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Inspiration of the Day

While walking through Target today I saw something that caught my eye. I was looking through the office product aisle looking for a cute new notebook to keep in my purse, and I found one that would do more than just hold all of my thoughts and inspirations. On the front cover read this simple yet powerful message: 

"Do what you love to do"

So simple, yet so powerful, and it describes perfectly what I am trying to do with my life right now. It was like a big sign flashing in front of me saying READ AND REMEMBER THIS! I love writing, fashion, and working with people. So I asked myself why not go for it, start a blog, and get my ideas out there? It is the most liberating and exciting feeling to know that I am doing something that I really love to do. I love to write, and I am so lucky to be able to mix that with other things that I enjoy. 

Now whenever I pull out that simple little notebook not only will it keep my thoughts safe within its bounds, but it will also always remind me that no matter what happens or what I do in my life I must always continue to do what I love to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment