Monday, October 29, 2012

Winter White

Transition your summer tops into fall and winter by adding a white jacket. It goes with any color top and bottom! In the look to the left I took my favorite skinny jeans and added a bright blue top, my white jacket, and one of my favorite accessories: my blue vintage necklace.

Jeans: Express extreme stretch skinny jeans
Jacket: Briggs New York
Top: Willi Smith (TJ Maxx)
Necklace: vintage costume jewelry











The dress to the right is my wedding rehearsal dress from earlier this October. I transitioned it into a fall and winter look by adding a gorgeous white and tan wrap, red belt, and red pumps. You can also wear nude tights or nylons to add a little more warmth to the outfit.

Dress: Tahari
Wrap: Younkers
Shoes: JC Penny
























In this look I took the same white and tan wrap from the above picture and used it with a short sleeve simple black dress. Look how you can totally transform this dress from plain and boring to classic and eye catching with just a few great accessories! They are the perfect transition pieces that take this dress from warm to cold weather ready.

Dress: Merona
Wrap: Younkers
Shoes: Ann Klein
Necklace: New York and Company











This final look again proves that white is a great fall and winter color! Throw on your favorite skinny jeans, add a sparkly summer tank, a great statement necklace, and a white cardigan for warmth. Tall brown riding boots finishes this look off perfectly!

Jeans: Express Extreme Stretch skinny jeans
Top: Express
Cardigan: Jessica Howard
Necklace: Patricia Sjulson (handmade by myself)



No comments:

Post a Comment